The introduction course provides the participant with an oversight on the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard regarding Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management. This course is designed for personnel who are not involved or responsible for the OH&S Management Systems but do have an impact on the company overall OH&S management.
The course prepares the participant to understand a brief description of the OH&S Management Systems standard requirements as well as importance of legal and other requirements related to occupational health and safety.
It demonstrates how OH&S Management contributes to the day-to-day business operations through the effective application and management of resources.
Who Should Attend?
- General operational staff.
- Management and supervisors:
- Staff working on customer sites or on construction sites
- Those with an interest in OH&S Management System.
Duration: 3 hours per session and can accommodate up to 10 people per session.
The implementation course provides the participant with an in-depth level of knowledge on the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard.
Our course is designed for personnel who are responsible for the development and implementation of the Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
A practical application of the standard requirements provides the participant with in-depth knowledge regarding the development, implementation and maintenance of the Occupational Health and Safety management systems requirements.
The implementation course prepares the participant to understand the requirements for auditing preparation as well as importance of Occupational Health and Safety Management as a tool to ensure compliance with customer requirements and continual improvement.
It demonstrates how Occupational Health and Safety management contributes to the day-to-day business operations through the effective application and management of resources.
Who Should Attend?
- Those with the responsibility for implementation and maintenance of OHS Management Systems based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements;
- Those with an interest in Occupational Health and Safety management systems especially ISO 45001:2018 ; and
- Those how would go for internal audit or lead auditor courses.
Duration: 2 Days (Requires a minimum of 2 people to be done on-site)
Auditing of Occupational Health and Safety management systems forms an important part of the process to demonstrate continual improvement, thus the ISO 45001:2018 standard requires that the Occupational Health and Safety management system must be audited on a periodic basis. The Internal Auditor Course is designed for persons to conduct internal audits.
The course material is based on sampling methods, interviewing techniques, effective listening skills, compiling nonconformities, and value-added report writing. Special emphasis is devoted to causing of nonconformances and effective development of corrective action requests.
The internal auditor course is designed specifically those individuals responsible for carrying-out internal audits in accordance to ISO 45001:2018 stand requirements. The course provides participants with opportunity to audit against procedures written for real world applications.
Participants are exposed to real life scenarios and are equipped to conduct internal as well as supplier audits in a professional manner.
Auditor roles and responsibilities including personal behaviour is also covered as well as the documentation forming part of the internal audit as well as supplier audit process and audit objectives, audit scope and audit criteria.
Who Should Attend?
- Those with the responsibility for internal auditing of Occupational Health and Safety management systems based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
- Those with an interest in auditing Occupational Health and Safety management systems based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
- Those developing an Occupational Health and Safety management system based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
- Those who want to perform 2nd party internal auditing or safety site audits based on the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
Successful completion of an ISO 45001:2018 or OHSAS 18001:2007 Implementation course.
Awareness of Occupational legislation
Some Understanding Hazard identification and risk assessment principles
Duration: 3 Days (Requires a minimum of 2 people to be done on-site)
An informative course designed for those who are considering transitioning from an existing OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard to the new ISO 45001:2018 standard. This course will address the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and aims to assist companies in preparing for ISO 45001:2018 Certification.
By attending this one-day course you will discover the benefits of implementing ISO 45001:2018 and how to practically apply this in your business
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for all levels of management and for those who:
- May already have a fully implemented OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and are considering ISO 45001:2018 certification
- Need to understand what an ISO 45001:2018 Health and safety management system entails
- Need to obtain third party certification of their Health and safety Management System against ISO 45001:2018 to meet the requirements of customers or to increase tender success
The course will address the following:
- An overview of ISO 45001:2018 detailing its strengths and benefits
- Changes between the OHSAS 18001:2007 and the new ISO 45001:2018 standards
- ISO 45001:2018 certification requirements
- Introduction to risk base thinking
Duration: 1 Day (Requires a minimum of 2 people to be done on-site)